Wednesday 25 July 2007

My ringtone/iPod combo

No-one to blame for this fiasco but myself really. We take the piss out of a female friend for sounding a bit like Orville when she gets over-excited so, pissed up the other night, we recorded 'I wish I could Fly' off the internet. A couple of days ago I set it as my ringtone. I'm fucking hilarious me.

EXCEPT I'M NOT

I was wandering around Asda this evening doing some shopping with my iPod playing. I became aware of a vibrating in my coat and after a good 20-30 seconds of scrabbling around, I located the source of the problem - my phone was ringing. Removing the iPod headphones, I realised it was on top volume, and a good two thirds of the way through 'I wish I could fly' by Keith Harris and Orville. Every shopper within earshot was looking at me like I was a complete and utter twat. I thought it was on vibrate only :-(

No comments: