Monday 23 July 2007

The inhabitants of Bournemouth on a Saturday night

Jesus H Christ. I don't normally venture out on a saturday night, and now I remember why. What the fuck happened to having fun on a night out, people? By about 2.30am, the town was full of people unable to stand or talk, being sick on each other, fighting with each other, shouting at each other, or stealing each other's taxis. Am I getting old? Yes. But I never acted like such a total cunt when I was in my early 20s.

The place is basically an intelligence bypass. Chavs who have clearly spent a lot of money to look very cheap/just like everyone else strut and posture all night, basically scrapping over some of the ugliest women in Christendom.

Bournemouth on a Saturday - Fuck Right Off. I'm staying in and playing Pictionary from now on.

No comments: