Wednesday 30 April 2008

Elena dreams of me!




How exciting. Another photo (possibly fittest one yet but still not quite doing it for me, love). Latest round of correspondance comes below!

Hello my honey Michael!!!!!!! Today i have a very good mood. How are you? Today i got up with thoughts about you. I saw you in my dream. You were in my dream for the first time. Thank you very much for the last letter. In the morning i prepared a salad made of fruits. It is my breakfast. During my breakfast i thought about you. What do you like more for brakfast? May be i will be able to cook breakfast for you in the future? I am thinking about you all day long today. I have got a letter from my girlfriend. She is happy that i found a good man in the internet. I told her some things about you and she thinks that you are a good man. She said that it will be cool if in the future we will be together. She helped me to make visa. She promised to help me to arrive to the UK. Now i will ask her for help to come to you. My friend will pay for me trip. She promised that she will send money for my trip and for life for the first time. I will not have any financial problems. I am very happy that i have such a good friend. Michael I can not understand what is going on with me. I have never thought that it is possible to find a good man in the internet. And i found you. What is it? What will be the next? I am so happy. All my friends ask my why i look so good, why smile so much. Thank you. Michael It is thank to you. It is you who makes me happy. It is magic that i met you in the internet. You are a very good man. I like to communicate with you. Your letters are so open to me. They help me to feel happy. You know i print you letters and keep with me. I read them again and again. I am always so happy to get your letters. I want to tell you about my town.It is very beautiful city, second after Moscow. There ara many parks here. I like the style of my town it has a lot of great buildings. It is great to walk here when the weather is fine. And to walk in the evening when it is calm. Do you like to walk on the street? What are you doing today? Work,rest, walk ? I want to know how is you day. Today before going to bed i will think about you. I hope to see you again in my dream. I wish you a calm day and i hope you will see me too in your dream. May be we will see the same dream. I dream to see you in real life.

i kiss you
Yours Elena



To my sweetest snugglebunny Elena,

I am so pleased that you dream of me! I dream of you also! In my dream, we were walking along top of cliff near my house holding hands and whispering sweet nothings to each other in the sunshine. It was very romantic. Then you turn into giant eagle with head of a weasel and fly off into the sun, and my dead granddad turned up eating a mint feast and talking about going for a pint with Mick Jagger. Then his arms dropped off and he turned into a robot. That bit of dream weird. Must stop drinking gin before bed. Anyway, bit with you in was good. I hope tonight I will dream of sexytimes with you, this make me very happy and wake up with bed in shape of tent.

For breakfast, I like a light snack of bacon, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, sausage, fried bread, black pudding, muchrooms, toast, fried tomatoes, chips and beans. Sadly this make me fat, so I don’t have the beans any more. Also means less smell on bus. I would like very much for you to be cooking me breakfast one day. How do you like your eggs? Unfertilised I hope.

I have many pleasings that your friends and family think I am a good man. Have any of them actually read my emails?

I feel so lucky to meet you in internet. Many horror stories about people who make scam on internet and fool people and man think he is talking to lovely girl from russia or thailand but really it bearded trucker from Wisconsin who only want sort code details so he can steal your monies. I am so lucky to meet real lovely Elena like you with photographs for to prove reality. And such sexy photographs too, you are having the beauty of my favourite English supermodel. Her name anne widdicombe and she have many great beauties and big jubblies as well. Do you have any in lingerie? Or any form of rubber-based uniform? With or without animals and other women, I'm not fussed.

Your city sounds wonderful, I would like to visit. I too enjoy streetwalking and I am sure that if I visited your most prestigious city, I would be making many lovings to the walkers of the street. I would love to visit your beautiful city one day, and see where it is that you live. Perhaps see where you work, where you go school, especially see where you learn english. I will try and earn full refund upon your behalfings.

Today I am doing the workings in the office. It is hard for me to concentrate because I have your picturings on my desk and I like to think of my love for you, but there is total babe sittings near to me and I confuse my thinkings sometimes between her and you and it make me feel wibbly.

Please, my dear, call me Mikey Wikey Woo Woos in your emailings! Only my mummy call me Michael and it make me feel strange.

My sweetest dearest Elena I cannot wait to hold you in my arms, feeling you through the fabric of your undies and trying to control my stiffy. I hope that today is another calm day for you and that my ejaculation has once again filled you with warmth.

Kind regards,

Mikey Wikey Woo woos

No comments: