Thursday 24 April 2008

russian bride search: update


She wrote back! It could be love! And with a picture! She is HOT. And in no way a bearded trucker called Petr after a qucik buck from a gullible foreigner.

Here's her email to me, and my response below it...

Hello Michael!!!!! How are you? Thank you very much for your letter. I am very happy to get you letter. I am very happy you ansered me. I am glat we start relations. I was very happy to see your letter in my computer. Now i have time to write you letter. I will be happy to met you one day. I am simple russian woman. I have no love man. I want only love and happyness. Michael I want have serious relations. I want me and my man be happy together. A man will love me and i will make him happy. The most happy in the world. I will be the best woman for him. Russian women respect their men. My mother bring me up like that too. I could also see how my mother loved and respected my father. And i can say for sure that my man will be the most happy in the world with me. I want me and my man built our love and happiness together. Probobly you area a man of my dream? I can arrive to the Great Britain at any time. I have a visa. And i have a contract with tour agency. I can take tickets at any time. My girlfriend helped me to make visa. oh, it was not easy. I had to collect different documents. And now eveything is ready so i can come to the Great Britain when i want. May be you can meet me? We will learn us better in letters. But i think that we sould not hurry. We have time to know us better, more interesting things of our lifes. And soon after that we will see that relations we will be able to have. My girlfriend can help me with money for my trip to the Great Britain. She can also give me good und well payed job if i want. Her husband has a business in Germany and England. I have an education as a bookkeeper. She told me that it is time for me to change my life. And you know i has thought of desire that i want to find a good man for me. May be it will come true. My friend has found her husband in internet . they are very happy together. My girlfriend lives in the suburb of LondonMichael I will write her that i met a man in the internet. I will write her that i am very happy that i met a good man. I want you to write more about you in every letter. Michael I want tell you about me. I want you to know me good.

-My birthday is 15 .09. 79(29 years)
-My hight is 165sm, my wigth is 51kg
-I live in Sankt-Petersburg. and where do you live?
-I have no children. and you?
-My favourite color is blue
-I like music mostly romantic music
-I like animals
-I likу to read books about love
-I like to go to the cinema
-I don't smoke and i don't drink
-i like to dance to the calm music
-I like to cook
-I like clearness
-I like sex with my beloves man( sex is very important for man and woman. I think that love and sex must be always together. iI am a shy woman. I didn't have many men. but i do all for my man. I am ready to give me all to my lover, all my tenter and care. I am reay for all just to see my man be happy with me.) -I just like to be happy I tell you more about myself. my work is 7 km long from my home. i go there by bus. I am a bookeeper in the design firm. I work from 8.30 till 14.30 o'clock or from 14.30 till 20.30 o'clock. My collective at work is mostly female. After my work i go home and have supper. I like and can cook well. I like to go to the gim. I like fitness. I go there 2 times a week. Sometimes i take my girlsfriends with me. I like to be in fit. It s a great pleasure for me to do sport. When i was a little girl i do figure gimnastics. Because of that i am in good form. I have slime body. I think that it helps me to have good health. What is your hobby? I like to cook supper in the evening. I do best of all Halo-halo. Then desert goes. Fruits with broken ice with sweets and milk. I can cook dishes of spain, mexico and russian kitchen. Michael may be you will be test my musterpieces. I like to cook for my man specialy. What kind of realtions are you looking for? What kind of woman? Michael I hope you have the same ames like me. There are many people in the internet. Many people here just for fun. They forget about love. I look for clear and true relations for all my life. Ihope you understand me. I want to know more about you. You are very very interesting man. I want to know about a man i look for. I want him to understand me. I want my love man helps me. Michael you know appearence is not so important. I want to have a defenter. Ineed protection. I am a woman. Sorry but i have to go now. I will wait for youк letter. Will you find time to write me? Every letter makes me happy. Michael I will be very happy.

I kiss you (just as a friend this time)))
Yours Elena




Salutations Elena!

I was so excited to find you in my computer that I sneezed! I was happy to get you letter too and am glad we have started relations, I miss the lady being in my life. There is the loneliness and the sadness and the washing up and the house gets messy and no-one ever replaces the toilet rolls in the bathroom.

I am pleased that you are simple woman. I tend to find this works best. Not too many questions that way.

I too love animals but this not always looked on favouritably by woman in England so I am pleased that you are the happy one with animal love in your heart. One of my old girlfriends kick me out of house for making too much love with the dog more than her!! I was very sad as she had many good qualites and was good lover and very loyal. I miss girlfriend also.

I am interested very in your job as bookkeeper. Where do you keep them? Does your job have computer to help or is it mainly hand jobs?

It is lovely old news that your friend can help you move to United Kingdom. Suburb of London not far from Bournemouth, if you visitate then we could meet up for tenpin bowling and chicken in a basket. I have a voucher! But no lady to whom to treat with it, so it would be nice if you can come. It expires July 2009 so not for some time! If not then no matter we could do other things, I like to do many things like go to train stations and other sites of archtectural interest (bus stops) and also I photograph many different styles of litter bin. Also streetwalking and running. Some time ago I was asked to run marathon race! I said no but was told it for disabled children, so I take part because I think I probably win. I not win. No-one in race disabled! Turned out it for charity! I was very tired but raise £13.65 for charity of broken children with the gammy leg and the dribblings.

I am pleased that russian lady show respect to husband - this good, and important for strong relations. One girlfriend I have in past show no respect. I show her so often how to do things that she run out of bits to bruise, but still no good. She sometimes not do what is right and good and would be good for us. Is not wrong or dirty, they do it in greece all time and I see on telly and still she no let me ride the pork train to chocolate town. She very bad girl and in end we no happy. She dead now. Sad.

You sound lovely though. Am sure no problem like this with you! Cooking sound fun, I am good cooking too. I like the Pot Noodle and chicken in animal shapes. Also Like lesbian food.

You ask many questions in your letter sop I answer now here

I am 5 foot 1 and I am 78 stonne. I not know europe speak for this, sorry. But I look normal and healthy!
I have birthday every year I like very much the blowing on my birthday. Also of the candles.
I am colour blind. My favourite colour is red. But it might be green. I not sure.
I have no children. In england sometimes you must prove this in court of law, even if baby is black!
I like many romantic music, like Prodigy, Korn and also the Deaf Leopards
I like books of love and also sometimes the sexings! I like book with big picture as tend to find gets me there quicker.
I like the cinema too. My favourite films is the big hollywood blockbuster with the muscly men and the big bangings.
I drink in moderation. I smoke only after sex - about 20 a day! Ha ha this old english joke by comedy legend bruce forsyth. I no smoke really. I like bruce forsyth. Is he in russia? I wish he was.
I like to dance too to the calm music. I also like Low-Fi, Dirty Funk, Deep Funk and Afro Beat. Also Enya.
I like to cook like I say before and also like cleanness I think important to avoid warts and smell.

I also like the sex with my belovedest lady. Think it important to submit to demands regular like. This may be as I am from north of country.I fear maybe I ruin for you normal man and would like very much for you to make me happy one day with your slime body. That sounds like fun. I am pleased you like a man who will be defender for you. Normally I in goal but for you I always be defender. Best at full-back or on right side of centre, but not too good in air at the headings so might need a bigger man to operate in there alongside me. Perhaps in John Terry mould.

Anyway I must go now due to crippling movements in the bowels. I kiss you too as a friend for now but if given the opportunity would linger on your lips just a moment longer than last time, an unspoken understanding transmitting between us as our eyes lock, the smell of your sweet breath so alive within me, the hint, the promise that this may prove the beginning of something beautiful, the beginning of so much more than a friendship. As our gazes part, we would both become aware of our hearts hammering ever harder in our chests, sensing, perhaps knowing, that one day they would beat as one.

And then I kiss other cheek.

I would like very much to hear from you once more - your picture was beautiful and have stuck it to my wall using god's own glue.

With love,

Michael

3 comments:

dopey the penquin said...

OOH HANG ON.....
Vibe coming in...
Elena sitting in armchair...
Elena pink dress wow...
Elena sitting by Xmas tree...
us penguin's are good at predictions.

dopey the penquin said...

but before that you will see....another evening dress shot but more leg revealed

dopey the penquin said...

we need to talk