Monday 28 April 2008

Russian bride responds again!

I can;t fecking believe she didn;t get the last one as being a pisstake, but she has written back. Her old email address is no longer working (wonder why...) and now I am writing to a different one. I've deliberately played down my latest response a little cos I want to see how many emails in I get asked for my account code details. And whether I can talk her into any nudie photographs, which is the main thing I'm sure you'll agree.

Anyway, latest correspondance below. Peace out.

Hello Michael!!!!!! I am so sorry that i didnt write you for some time. I had problems with my e-mail. It doesnt work anymore. Please write me you letters to my new e-mail XXXXXXXX I have only just got your letter. Please resebd me letters that you wrote me. Now i have not much time to write you. promise to answer as soon as i get your letter.

Yours Elena


Bountiful greetings Elena!

I am having the delightings with your respondings to my emailings! I had the fear that you had already found the man of your dreams elsewhere on the internet, perhaps ebay - or mebbes even at home in russian motherland.

I do not have a copy of my old letter, as I forgot to take a photocopy of the screen before sending it. However, I am sure we can pick up where we left off as the depth of our feelings may continue to grow with each passing day.

Did you have a good weekend? I went clubbing with my homies, hung out with some bad-assed bitches, did some dark shit with some evil mofos - best ask no questions, keep it on the low though yeah baby? Danced like nobody was watching - I'm serious as cancer when I say that rhythm is a dancer. I chilled on Thursday.

Do you go out much? Where do you dance to the calm music? I went to a very strange place on Saturday night, everyone was wearing leather and there was live felching on the main stage. The atmosphere was very good though, everyone was really gay and smiling. I felt a little foolish at first as I did not have a moustache like most of the others but they warmed to me very quickly and made me feel at home. Some nice men even bought me drinks all night, but I must have had too many as I woke up face down on a poof in a strange house with some loss of memory and a lot of stiffness. Still, I'm seeing them again next week.

Are you still looking for husband then? Any luck? I am pleasing if you are still looking, for I am feeling bondage between us could be an option.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon, and hope you are pleased with this latest ejaculation

Many hugs and happy kisses,

Your friend,

Michael

xxx

No comments: