Tuesday 29 April 2008

Russian bride: still not twigged


Excellent news, had a new picture and everything. It would seem that the fact I appear to have beaten an ex girlfriend to death, had sex with a dog and spend last weekend in a gay gang bang are still not enough to distract the beautiful elena.

Here's her latest (longest yet!) email and my response. Thanks for sticking with me on this exciting journey.

Hello my Michael!!!! Iam very happy to get your mail. how are you today? How is your mood? Today i have a good mood. I like very much to get your letters. With each letter we will become closer to each other. I will learn you better. It is a great pleasure for me to talk to you. It seems to me that we know each other for a long time.Excuse me if i do not write you letters very offten. Mostly i write from the puplic library. Michael I do not like to go to the internet cafe. There are many peolpe there and very noisy. And here in the library is very calm and i pay less money here. Hey i see that you had nice
weekend)) Yes i like to go out and i like to dance. Il dance to calm music at the dicso. Here in Russia at the disco dj very seldom play slow music and i dance. I have told my mommy and daddy about you. Michael my mum said that she is happy that i met you in the internet and that we write letters to each other. Just like my girlfriend with here future husband. My mommy think that you are a good man. My father said that he will be happy to meet you in the future. My parents are happy that i have met you. I also write to my girlfrind that i met you in the internet. i also have my visa for the UK open. My girlfriend said that she will be happy to see me soon in the UK. She said that she will be happy if i met a good man. I can arrive to you at any time. I want to know more about you. I will tell you more about me. We can plan my future arrival. I am lonely. My hart is waiting for love. All women want love. All women want to be loved. Men also want to be loved. My girlfriend will pay for my trip. It is not difficult for them. My girlfriend is like my sister. I was married for 2 years. But later i devorced. My ex-man betrayed me. He had relations with another woman. iIcould not forgive him. Clear and true relations are important for me. Love must be for all life. I can not understand russian men. They walk, drink much vodka and love many women. They do not see in women beloved women. Michael I want to tell you what i like and what i dislike. I like open people. I hate lie. I do not believe that it is posible to built love on a lie. I am sure that only truth can support real relations. I don't like when it is nor clear at home. I like to come after work to my clear home. It is the best rest for me. Aslo i don't like laisy people. I always can find task for myself. I like to clean and to cook. It is very nice to make home causy. I like to meet guests. I like when my friends come to me and we have good time together. They say in russia "When all is good in you home when all is good in your soul".Michael I think that soul of a person is very important. I like when i feel comfortable inside myself. I like to read beforo going to sleep. I like to read love stories. It is so romantic. I like to fall in the message of the book. It helps to forget about other problems in casual life. It helps to dream about love forever. Sometimes i cry or laugh with the main heros of the book. Tell me what do you usually do at your free time? Do you like to go to the cinema? What is your favourite film? I like dramas and advantages. Films about love and life. my favourite film is "Pretty Woman" with julia roberts and richard Geer. I hope you learn more about me. We will become more close to each other. I will wait for your letter. Michael I will try to write you letter tomorrow.

Michael I wish you good day.

I kiss you, yours Elena


Warmest and most heartfelt greetings Elena!

The Russian army of love is marching on my heart, my defences are down, I have already eaten the livestock, pestilence runs rife in the city, food supplies are low, and it is only a matter of time before I surrender to the love army!

I am likings the writings and the comings togetherings of our closenesses. Your picture on the pool table is very nice - do you like playing with balls? I enjoy many games with balls. I like many old English games, I have great belief in old tradition. I mainly play a game called Fookmiass. It is an ancient English tradition that dates back to the 12th century, and is a mixture of skiing, bear-baiting, tractor racing and poker.

I am very pleased that your parents are happy that we find each other in the internet. I have not told my parents yet as it is difficult to get letters to them in maximum security and visiting is difficulty for me. They had some problems so are in special safe place for now for protection of publics. And childrens. But they are full of lovings on frequent basis and I will tell them soon about our meetings on the internet. It not same through plastic grille though.

I am unbelievings of your foolish husband! It is clear from pictures that you are prettiest woman in all of St Petersburg - he is a crazy man in the head if he discharge his single-barrel pump-action yoghurt gun into face of another woman! You have much prettiness in the face and also of the body and if you like to clean and cook as well then I do not see problem of ex husband. Also if you are likng the lovings in the bedroom like a good wife, then this make you perfect. Certainly if I had lady like you, my purple headed muck-chucker would be only for you and I no need special relations with other women. Unless you like this kind of thing if you are present, but that not major issue for now we discuss this later when less sober.

I like very much this eloquent Russian saying of which you speak and am agreeing vigorously with this. I also think it important that we both feel very comfortable inside yourself.

In my spare time, when I not play fookmiass, I like many things. I like to go to the cinema and enjoy many films. Pretty Woman is good film, I like many films about streetwalkers. I like period dramas, like Porky's and Top Gun.

My favourite film is probably Full Metal Jacket. In this riveting look at military life during the Vietnam conflict, Stanley Kubrick, who made the powerful antiwar classics PATHS OF GLORY (WWI) and DR. STRANGELOVE (the Cold War), once again explores the behavior of men in battle. FULL METAL JACKET (1987), adapted from Gustav Hasford's novel THE SHORT TIMERS, is broken down into two very different parts. The first half of the film focuses on the training of a squad of Marine grunts on Parris Island, and more specifically on the troubled relationship between the brutal drill sergeant (a frightening Lee Ermey) and an oafish misfit (a brilliant Vincent D'Onofrio) who just happens to be a sharpshooter. The second half takes the grunts to Hue City, where the climactic battle of the 1968 Tet Offensive--and the turning point of the Vietnam War--took place.

Also I like Finding Nemo.

Elena, I am liking very much your correspondings and await your next missive with bated breath. I think you are very beautiful and would love to see more of you. Mainly thigh but I'll take what I can get at this stage.

Also, Elena, please may you now call me by my nickname? In england, Michael is very formal even though it my official name, my friends all call me Mikey Wikey and this I like to be called - may you please call me by this in future emailings? I want to feel closer to you because I wish to penetrate your initmate circle and become a friend and perhaps even more.

Once again, I hope you enjoyed my ejaculation - I know I did!

Mikey Wikey

XXX

No comments: