Thursday 1 May 2008

Elena gets 'em out for the lads


Yes Elena, I'd love to accept a phone call from you sometime soon. Or, er, not. Still, gotta admire her persistence.

Hello my honey Michael!!!!! How are you? Thank you for your letter. It is very pleasant for me to read your letters. They make me happy. Michael I read them and think about you. It wouldl be wonderful to be together at this very moment and embrace you.It is sad that you are not with me now. I see you in my dream. Sweety nobody read your e-mail besides me. i just tell my parents about you. i cant understand what do you mean Unfertilised eggs??? Michael I wrote a letter to my girlfriend. I wrote that i want to arrive to th UK. I wrote that you are a good man. I want to come to you very much as soon as possible. I will wait for the answer of my friend. She will help me to come to the UK. She will write me how she will send me money. I will look forward for her letter. I will write you a letter as soon as i get her letter. My friend promised me a good job and a good selary if i want. We will not be in need of money.My friend can give you a job too if you want. She work in the sphere of computer security.

I want someone who will never leave my side.

I want someone who will say "I love you" and mean it.

I want someone who will watch a Friday night movie with me.

I want someone who will put me in a happy mood when I'm in a bad one.

I want someone who will hold me when I'm scared.

I want someone who will give me there jacket when I'm cold.

I want.........you

Sweety i really so happy that we met each other in the internet. I hope that it is our destany. I like to read your letters as i learn you better and better. I see that you are a good and kind man. I see that i can rely on you. It is very important for woman to feel safety to feel care and love. I am sure that love is the most important thing in the world. Kisses, embraces are very important too but they are more pleasant when all is based on love. I think that sex is important too. It is one more way to express feelings. I like to have sex really. I hope you too. But i do not want to write much about sex in the letters. I think it is more pleasant to do it) I will tell all i like in sex when we will be alone in the room with candels. Do you agree? When i think about you I smile. I recollect what you write me in your letters and it becomes warm inside me. I will wait for your next letter. I will wait for a letter from my friend. I hope what we will be able to see each other soon in real time. It would be great.

I love you
Your Elena

P.S. i want to hear your voice. and you? do you want to hear my voice? we can talk by the phone. i want to try to call you the other days. i have a phone but i cannot call by my own business as it was given to be at work. i also cannot make international calls. write me please you phone number. i will try to call you from my aunt.i hope i will not have any troubles with it. will you wait for my call? i am so it is excited when i think that i can talk to you honey.




Sweetikins!

Wonderful to hear from you. No, really.

I am not worryings over other peoplings reading my emailings, just interested, innit. I promise I not show your emailings to ANYONE else. This wonderful beautiful secret in the internet love is all of mine own!!

Forget about the unfertilised eggs bit. It's an english way of cooking them. Like over-easy. I'll explain it some other time.

Fantastic news about your friend. I would be very interested in a highly paid job in the field of computer security. It sound ideal. Will it not be a problem that I have no qualifications whatsoever in this rather niche area, or that you have trained as a bookkeeper? Your friend must be running quite a successful business to be able to afford to hire a pair of twunts like us.

Yeah, definitely right up for all that loving and coat sharing and movies and stuff. I see you like sex. This is good. I do think it is important that a man and a woman can get it on like rutting animals as and when the whim takes them. Even if it does mean getting thrown out of tesco's. Happened to me twice. Don’t be shy, tell me what you like and how you like it. And which orifices you want what in. I have a carrot I've been sharpening, actually. Might be handy.

Smashing photograph, would love to see more. Where was it taken? The skyline is particularly, um, striking. Only disappointings is the lack of nipplings. Go on - get involved. Ut your hands in the air like you just don't care.

I can’t talk on the phone at the moment, I do not have a mobile telelelephephone only my work number. And I'm on a final warning for masturbating in the office so best leave that for now, eh.

I might be visiting Europe soon actually! I have an uncle Josef in Austria, but he is in a bit of trouble at the moment. Something to do with not having planning permission for his cellar extension or something. Lots of people have rather overreacted, simply because he sublet to someone who wasn't on the electoral roll. Honestly, some people are such jobsworths. Anyway, he wants me to dispose of a few things, tie up a few loose ends. Can’t really go into detail really. Is it easy to buy cans of petrol on the continent, by the way? And shovels?

When will you hear back from your girlfriend about your visa? I am full of anticipation! Perhaps the three of us could hook up when you make it over. That would be wild!

Once again, happy ejaculating!

Mikey Wikey
Xxx

No comments: