Thursday 9 August 2007

Mobile Fucking World top-up phone line

You useless bag of festering cunt.

Trying to add £10 to your mobile phone top-up should not be this hard you time-wasting motherfuckers. YOU HAVE MY BANK DETAILS ON RECORD. I SWHOULD NOT HAVE TO RE-ENTER ALL OF THEM EVERY FRICKING TIME.
Press 1 to top-up by debit card
Press 1 if the number you want to top up is the one you are calling from
Enter the 16 digit card number
Press 1 if this is correct
Enter your 3 digit security code on the back of the card
Press 1 if this is correct
Enter your four digit expiry date
Press 1 if this is correct
How much do you wish to top up - 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50
Press 1 if this is correct

AND IF YOU PRESS THE WRONG BUTTON RIGHT AT THE CUNTING END OF PROCEEDINGS:

All of our operators are busy. Please call back during office hours.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH A 'press hash key to go back to the previous stage' YOU AWKWARD CUNTS?
I pressed the wrong button because I'm drunk and I can't now call for a taxi until I've wasted another ten minutes of my life listening to that prozac-pumped bint telling me to enter my fucking security code. And now I've wet myself. Thanks.

No comments: