Monday 25 June 2007

My cocking Xbox 360/Forza 2

Because it broke last night. Twice. First I was pissing about trying to alter the screen resolution as I have a big HD TV (yeah, I'm a showoff) and I set it to too high a resolution so I just got a message saying 'Unsupported'. Problem was, I spazzed out when I had the chance to reset the thing, so confirmed I wanted that resolution. There then followed about 20 minutes of trying to navigate the menus by sound alone, eventually managing the technological equivalent of a monkey at a keyboard producing the works of shakespeare, and fluking my way back to the resolution screen and changing it back successfully.

Only now Forza 2 crashes when I start a race. And the Xbox is now incapable of getting an IP address for some fucking reason.

I hate technology. I only wanted to drive a car round a fucking track for a bit :(

No comments: